Getting groups to go deeper with Type
- Are you seeking simple but effective strategies to use with groups and teams to help them better understand type concepts?
- Do you want to learn from the experience of other professionals and increase the range of type tools in your professional arsenal?
- This workshop is designed to help you discover how the Functions can highlight differences and similarities in style and assist people in discovering best-fit type and in finding more effective and harmonious ways of working together.
- We will examine how increasing your own and your clients' awareness and appreciation of diversity can promote better relationships, greater work satisfaction and more conscious type development.
Timing & Venue
- 24 April - 9h30- 17h00
- Landgoed Ulvenhart, Heistraat 16, 4858 RL Ulvenhout (NL)
- Highlighting the usefulness of focusing on the Functions (S, N, T and F)
- Through participation and reflection, appreciating the diversity of possible styles and approaches as seen through the Functions Lens
- Illustrating ways to use existing resources, both paper and online, and methods for creating customized materials so as to improve clients’ learning and retention
- Sharing tools and techniques for working with groups and teams that can be used immediately
Katharine Hirsh as been involved in university teaching, faculty development/coaching, and MBTI® training for the last 25 years. She has taught at Cambridge University (UK), Cardiff University (UK), Macalester College (MN) and the University of Minnesota-and consulted with clients locally, and (inter)nationally